In line with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), we include in the Policy all the necessary information.
Your data controller:
Name: UAE FTZ TLM INTL FZE
Reg. No: 42103042138
Legal address: Plot No. S1306, Free Trading Street,
Jebel Ali Free Zone (South)
PO Box 43139, Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel.: +971 -4-880-7299
We arecommittedtoprotect privacy and security of our customers and visitors to the Site, including your privacy and security. When using our Site services, you show us confidence. We fully appreciate this and respect the importance of privacy and confidentiality of your data. We adhere to the principle of minimizing personal data – we avoid to require, to collect or to process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the objective of purchasing goods, services or receiving information. We respect your privacy and do everything we can for the purpose to keep your personal data in safety. We do not allow undesirable letters to be sent and will never allow any sale or lease of your personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.). Information may be disclosed to third parties only on the basis of a lawful request, contract or your consent.
You are responsible for the genuineness of information when you place an order or contact the customer support service. You confirm that you are not under 16 years of age, and undertake to take no actionsdirectedagainstthe Site safety. We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or erroneous data provided by you. By using our Site and/or by purchasing products and/or services, you acknowledge that you understand the policy and you agree to follow its changes.
If you do not agree with this policy or some of the definitions contained in it, please do not use our Site services.
1. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY US
when making a purchase or contacting the customer support service, you provide us with your personal information. The submission of personal data is mandatorywhenmakingpurchase because you will not be able to makepurchase without it.
We collect and store the following data:
- given name and surname of the customer;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- address of the supply of products or services or/and of the place of residence;
- personal identity number.
We process, however, do not store the following impersonal data:
Private information shall only be usedtoensurefull provision of services and for communication with the customers. The personalidentity number is required in accordance with Section 7(9) of the Law On Accounting.
2. PAYMENT INFORMATION
When paying for the products and services provided by our Site, we can collect and process the following information:
- your bank account number;
- name of the bank authority.
We do not receive information about your bank payment card and it is not processed.
3. PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the information collected by us about you for the purpose to:
- sell our goods and services;
- properly process and supply your order;
- provide warranty and post-warranty support;
-answerto your questions and provide you with information;
- provide you with personalized access to our Site;
- manage your profile if you have the same on our Site;
- prepare anonymous statistics for use of the Site;
- for accounting purposes.
We do not foresee further processing of personal data for purposes other than the purposes for which personal data were collected.
4. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data on the basis of your consent. We can receive your personal information only from you and only if you use our Site services, for example, ifyouplaceorder, contact customer support service, use a feedback form or e-mail.
Providing personal data constitutes a prerequisite for carrying out a customer order and for successful provision of service on our behalf. Without your personal data, we will not be able to invoice you and supply the product.
By adopting this Policy and continuing to use our Site services, you provide us your agreement to the processing of your personal data.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may be personal data controllers helping us to provide you with services. In any case, only the amount of data required to complete a particular task or to provide a particular service shall be transferred to the processors. Third parties associated with us may process your personal data only for the specified purposes and those cannot be used for other purposes or transferred to other persons without our consent. The processors shall ensure that your personal data are protected in accordance with the effective regulatory enactments and by written agreement with us.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent national authorities and administrative authorities, including law enforcement authorities, such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures laid down in regulatory enactments.
6. DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We do not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
7. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
We store the customer’s personal information for 10 years for the purpose:
- to provide the goods acquired with warranty and post-warranty support;
- to contact you about the request;
- for accounting purposes;
- to manage your settings and rights.
After expiry of 10 years, personal data will be destroyed.
8. HOW IS THE DATA PROTECTION ORGANISED
Our Site is stored in one of the most trusted data centers in the world. For the purpose to protect your personal data, we use all the capabilities of our service provider, including permanent physical protection against unauthorized access and encryption round the clock.
Our Site safety is provided with the following, as well as other means:
- encrypting data transmission using the SSL-standard;
- personal data is stored on servers in an encrypted way;
- access to personal information and data is limited and possible only fordesignatedandauthorised employees of our company, using 2FA (two-factor authentication) and SSH private key authentication;
- 24-hour physical and technical security guarding of the facility;
- 24-hour video surveillance of thedataprocessingcentre;
- physical authentication of personnel 24 hours a day.
9. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small pieces of information that the Site saves on your computer or mobile device during the Site visit. This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so you do not need to re-enter data when you return to the Site. You can learn more about how cookies work on the Site
We use session and permanent cookies for the purpose to:
-improvequality of the services provided;
- recognize new or existing customers;
- remember the settings of your preferences, such as the settings for displaying the list of products;
- remember if you have already answered pop-up window questions (so as not to ask you to do it again);
- remember if you agree (or not) to use our cookies on our Site;
- send you promotional messages that are the best suited to your interests;
- collect reliable Site usage information that will allow us to assess how well the Site meets the users' needs and to make the necessary improvements.
Cookies that are turned on are not necessarily required for the basic features of the Site, but they will provideyouwithbetter experience when using the Site. However, you can delete or block cookies at any time. In this case, some of the functions of this Site will not be able to function correctly.
The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected is stored under our supervision. Cookies shall not be used for the purposes other than those mentioned here.
11. USER RIGHTS
The regulatory enactments regarding the protection of personal data, including the Regulation, give you a number of rights, while we have to ensure that you can use the same:
- you may, at any time, refuse to receive e-mails by sending a message to email@example.com or by using a link in electronic letters, or by changing the settings for receiving news in your profile on our Site;
- you shall be entitled to withdraw your consent to data processing. At any time, you may enter your profile on our Site and withdraw your consent to data processing, which will serve as a basis for ending data processing;
- you shall be entitled to access your data. We store and process your personal information such as you have indicated in your profile on our Site. You can enter your profile on our Site at any time and access your personal data;
- you shall be entitled to rectify your data. At any time, you can enter your profile on our Site and rectify your data, with theexceptionofe-mail address that is used in our system as your user name. As soon as you rectify your data in your profile on our Site, your data will automatically be corrected also in our system;
- you shall be entitled to delete your data or “to be forgotten”. You have to understand and to accept the risks associated with deleting your personal data, such as: our inability to identify you as a customer when contacting the customer and the warranty support service; difficulty or inability to identify your purchase in the case if you turn to thewarrantyservicecentre; difficulty or complete impossibility of recovering purchase documents in the case of loss, and other risks. However, if we find that further storage of your personal data is necessary to meet our legitimate obligation, we will be entitled to continuestorage of personal data;
- you shall be entitled to restrict data processing. If the deletion of personal data is not desirable or not possible, you may exercise your right to restrict the processing of data. The term “restriction” shall mean that your personal data, other than storage, is processed only with your consent or for the purpose of bringing, enforcing or defending legitimate claims, or for the purpose to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- you shall be entitled to data portability. At any time, you can enter your profile on our Site, where your data is created in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the option to copy and to transfer your personal data and to transmit your personal data to another controller;
- you shall be entitled to oppose to the processing of data if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. We do not use and will not use personal data for marketing purposes;
- you shall be entitled to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate if you have claims against the processing of personal data in our company.
You can exercise your rights by entering your profileonourweb Site, as well as by submitting an application form to us. We will respond to your application within 30 days after its receipt. If your application is extensive and complex, we can extend its period to a maximum of two months. Using your rights, please prepare for the purpose to prove your identity. You shall be entitled to exercise your rights free of charge. If we consider an application to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, a fee may be charged for the purpose to cover administrative costs. Your applications will be saved together with your personal information.
12. CHANGES TO THE POLICY