• Dimensions: &dia;1050 x 421mm (&dia;41.34 x 16.57")
• Weight: 13.5kg (29.76lbs)
• Frequency Range: 5100 - 5800MHz
• Gain: 34dBi
• +45° Beamwidth: 3° (3dB)
• -45° Beamwidth: 3° (3dB)
• F/B Ratio: 42dB
• Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
• Wind Loading: 1779N @ 200km/h (400lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB Min.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherpoof RF Connectors included
AirFiber X Antenna 5GHz, 34dBi Slant 45
The airFiber X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Plug and Play Integration
The airFiber X Antennas are designed to integrate seamlessly with the airFiber X radios.
Advanced RF Isolation Design
The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high‑capacity, multipoint networks.
Ubiquiti Networks is an American technology company started in 2005. Based in New York, NY, Ubiquiti manufactures wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-served and emerging markets.